TG Therapeutics 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive TGTX News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than TGTX
TGTX Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||37.1|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-198.34M|
|Return on Equity:||-142.56%|
|Return on Assets:||-73.69%|
TG Therapeutics Earnings Forecast
Key TG Therapeutics Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 25 years for TGTX is 90.32%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for TGTX have been equal to 2,983.15% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 4,019.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -5.14% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of TGTX is -7,108.96% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 27 years have been positive in 13 years.
TG Therapeutics Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
TGTX Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
TG Therapeutics (TGTX) is a Sell
Is TG Therapeutics a Buy or a Sell?
TG Therapeutics stock is rated a Sell
The current TG Therapeutics [TGTX] share price is $14.85. The Score for TGTX is 47, which is 6% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.