Equinor ASA 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive STOHF News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than STOHF
STOHF Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||3.37|
|Price / Book:||1.61|
|Net Income (TTM):||$28.75B|
|Return on Equity:||65.29%|
|Return on Assets:||18.7%|
Equinor ASA Earnings Forecast
Key Equinor ASA Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 25 years for STOHF is 59.60%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for STOHF have been equal to 0.66% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 1.59% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 4.80% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of STOHF is 19.29% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 25 years have been positive in 14 years.
Equinor ASA Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Oil & Gas Integrated|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||3.09|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
STOHF Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Equinor ASA (STOHF) is a Buy
Is Equinor ASA a Buy or a Sell?
Equinor ASA stock is rated a Buy
The current Equinor ASA [STOHF] share price is $27.92. The Score for STOHF is 73, which is 46% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.