7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive STOHF News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than STOHF
STOHF Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||3.04|
|Price / Book:||2.14|
|Net Income (TTM):||$24.22B|
|Return on Equity:||59.6%|
|Return on Assets:||16.2%|
Equinor ASA Earnings Forecast
Key Equinor ASA Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 24 years for STOHF is 47.18%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for STOHF have been equal to 0.88% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 1.59% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 14.28% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of STOHF is 9.65% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 24 years have been positive in 13 years.
Equinor ASA Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Oil & Gas Integrated|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||11.1|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|