The E W Scripps 10K Form
The E W Scripps
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive SSP News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than SSP
SSP Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||3.1|
|Price / Book:||0.46|
|Net Income (TTM):||$195.9M|
|Return on Equity:||12.08%|
|Return on Assets:||3.01%|
The E W Scripps Earnings Forecast
Key The E W Scripps Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 37 years for SSP is 49.71%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for SSP have been equal to 25.40% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 82.25% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of SSP is 7.99% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 37 years have been positive in 18 years.
The E W Scripps Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||5.8|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
SSP Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
The E W Scripps (SSP) is a Sell
Is The E W Scripps a Buy or a Sell?
The E W Scripps stock is rated a Sell
The current The E W Scripps [SSP] share price is $9.40. The Score for SSP is 44, which is 12% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.