Sarepta Therapeutics 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive SRPT News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than SRPT
SRPT Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||16.36|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-1.12B|
|Return on Equity:||-179.19%|
|Return on Assets:||-36.22%|
Sarepta Therapeutics Earnings Forecast
Key Sarepta Therapeutics Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 27 years for SRPT is 85.00%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for SRPT have been equal to 48.38% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 94.01% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -7.57% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of SRPT is -75.40% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 27 years have been positive in 13 years.
Sarepta Therapeutics Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||17.7|
SRPT Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) is a Sell
Is Sarepta Therapeutics a Buy or a Sell?
Sarepta Therapeutics stock is rated a Sell
The current Sarepta Therapeutics [SRPT] share price is $125.16. The Score for SRPT is 48, which is 4% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.