Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC 10K Form
Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive SPXSY News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than SPXSY
SPXSY Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||67.63|
|Price / Book:||7.11|
|Net Income (TTM):||$272.11M|
|Return on Equity:||19.91%|
|Return on Assets:||9.73%|
Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC Earnings Forecast
Key Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 20 years for SPXSY is 77.34%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for SPXSY have been equal to 0.00% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 1.21% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 7.21% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of SPXSY is 13.95% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 38 years have been positive in 27 years.
Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Specialty Industrial Machinery|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||36.18|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
SPXSY Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC (SPXSY) is a Sell
Is Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC a Buy or a Sell?
Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC stock is rated a Sell
The current Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC [SPXSY] share price is $68.19. The Score for SPXSY is 18, which is 64% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.