Spectrum Brands Holdings 10K Form
Spectrum Brands Holdings
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive SPB News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than SPB
SPB Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||25.63|
|Price / Book:||1.95|
|Net Income (TTM):||$42.5M|
|Return on Equity:||3.29%|
|Return on Assets:||0.73%|
Spectrum Brands Holdings Earnings Forecast
Key Spectrum Brands Holdings Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for SPB is 31.62%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for SPB have been equal to 30.93% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.85% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 138.83% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of SPB is 2.29% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 21 years.
Spectrum Brands Holdings Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Household & Personal Products|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||33.43|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||18.42|
SPB Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB) is a Sell
Is Spectrum Brands Holdings a Buy or a Sell?
Spectrum Brands Holdings stock is rated a Sell
The current Spectrum Brands Holdings [SPB] share price is $58.50. The Score for SPB is 44, which is 12% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.