Scholastic 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive SCHL News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than SCHL
SCHL Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||57.66|
|Price / Book:||1.22|
|Net Income (TTM):||$62.8M|
|Return on Equity:||5.3%|
|Return on Assets:||3.23%|
Scholastic Earnings Forecast
Key Scholastic Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 33 years for SCHL is 53.41%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for SCHL have been equal to 44.00% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 3.58% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of SCHL is 4.92% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 33 years have been positive in 17 years.
Scholastic Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||18.71|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
SCHL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Scholastic (SCHL) is a Buy
Is Scholastic a Buy or a Sell?
Scholastic stock is rated a Buy
The current Scholastic [SCHL] share price is $42.48. The Score for SCHL is 73, which is 46% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.