7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive PROF News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than PROF
PROF Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||5.7|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-29.19M|
|Return on Equity:||-59.86%|
|Return on Assets:||-49.14%|
Profound Medical Earnings Forecast
Key Profound Medical Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 7 years for PROF is 45.21%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for PROF have been equal to 268.41% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 219.91% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -0.59% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of PROF is -429.19% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 8 years have been positive in 6 years.
Profound Medical Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|