Planet Labs PBC 10K Form
Planet Labs PBC
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive PL News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than PL
PL Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.51|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-170.09M|
|Return on Equity:||-33.26%|
|Return on Assets:||-21.72%|
Planet Labs PBC Earnings Forecast
Key Planet Labs PBC Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 3 years for PL is 36.75%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for PL have been equal to 83.52% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 50.82% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -6.40% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of PL is -104.50% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 13 years have been positive in 7 years.
Planet Labs PBC Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Aerospace & Defense|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
PL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Planet Labs PBC (PL) is a Sell
Is Planet Labs PBC a Buy or a Sell?
Planet Labs PBC stock is rated a Sell
The current Planet Labs PBC [PL] share price is $3.30. The Score for PL is 1, which is 98% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.