Packaging Corp of America 10K Form
Packaging Corp of America
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2020-08-06||10Q||PKG/Packaging Corp of America Quarterly|
|2020-05-06||10Q||PKG/Packaging Corp of America Quarterly|
|2020-02-26||10K||PKG/Packaging Corp of America Annual|
|2019-11-01||10Q||PKG/Packaging Corp of America Quarterly|
|2019-08-02||10Q||PKG/Packaging Corp of America Quarterly|
|2019-05-08||10Q||PKG/Packaging Corp of America Quarterly|
Receive PKG News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than PKG
PKG Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||18.37|
|Price / Book:||3.25|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.03B|
|Return on Equity:||27.12%|
|Return on Assets:||12.66%|
Packaging Corp of America Earnings Forecast
Key Packaging Corp of America Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 25 years for PKG is 24.66%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for PKG have been equal to 7.18% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 6.84% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of PKG is 12.15% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 25 years have been positive in 13 years.
Packaging Corp of America Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Packaging & Containers|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||12.05|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||14.45|
PKG Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Packaging Corp of America (PKG) is a Sell
Is Packaging Corp of America a Buy or a Sell?
Packaging Corp of America stock is rated a Sell
The current Packaging Corp of America [PKG] share price is $132.96. The Score for PKG is 36, which is 28% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.