7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive PHAR News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than PHAR
PHAR Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||3.77|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-22.06M|
|Return on Equity:||-10.87%|
|Return on Assets:||-5.26%|
Pharming Group Earnings Forecast
Key Pharming Group Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 17 years for PHAR is 91.46%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for PHAR have been equal to 56.12% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 25.55% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 39.21% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of PHAR is 6.65% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 18 years have been positive in 8 years.
Pharming Group Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||63.16|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|