Novartis AG 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive NVS News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than NVS
NVS Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||16.16|
|Price / Book:||3.98|
|Net Income (TTM):||$7.03B|
|Return on Equity:||11.84%|
|Return on Assets:||5.89%|
Novartis AG Earnings Forecast
Key Novartis AG Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 25 years for NVS is 70.12%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for NVS have been equal to 27.50% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 19.29% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 12.03% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of NVS is 13.42% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 25 years have been positive in 16 years.
Novartis AG Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Drug Manufacturers - General|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||31.2|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||13.74|
NVS Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Novartis AG (NVS) is a Buy
Is Novartis AG a Buy or a Sell?
Novartis AG stock is rated a Buy
The current Novartis AG [NVS] share price is $98.91. The Score for NVS is 52, which is 4% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.