NextEra Energy 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2021-02-12||10K||NEE/NextEra Energy Annual|
|2020-10-23||10Q||NEE/NextEra Energy Quarterly|
|2020-07-24||10Q||NEE/NextEra Energy Quarterly|
|2020-04-23||10Q||NEE/NextEra Energy Quarterly|
|2020-02-14||10K||NEE/NextEra Energy Annual|
|2019-10-23||10Q||NEE/NextEra Energy Quarterly|
Receive NEE News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than NEE
NEE Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||3.48|
|Net Income (TTM):||$6.68B|
|Return on Equity:||17.31%|
|Return on Assets:||4.3%|
NextEra Energy Earnings Forecast
Key NextEra Energy Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 29 years for NEE is 48.38%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for NEE have been equal to 0.00% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 14.11% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of NEE is 19.79% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 25 years.
NextEra Energy Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Utilities - Regulated Electric|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||35.17|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||21.71|
NEE Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
NextEra Energy (NEE) is a Sell
Is NextEra Energy a Buy or a Sell?
NextEra Energy stock is rated a Sell
The current NextEra Energy [NEE] share price is $73.85. The Score for NEE is 33, which is 34% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.