7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive NEE News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than NEE
NEE Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||2.54|
|Net Income (TTM):||$7.62B|
|Return on Equity:||17.92%|
|Return on Assets:||4.64%|
NextEra Energy Earnings Forecast
Key NextEra Energy Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 29 years for NEE is 48.38%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for NEE have been equal to 0.00% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 14.11% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of NEE is 19.79% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 25 years.
NextEra Energy Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Utilities - Regulated Electric|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||27.79|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||17.18|