7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive MSFT News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MSFT
MSFT Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||43.99|
|Price / Book:||12.54|
|Net Income (TTM):||$77.1B|
|Return on Equity:||39.4%|
|Return on Assets:||19.65%|
Microsoft Earnings Forecast
Key Microsoft Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 40 years for MSFT is 68.92%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MSFT have been equal to 14.31% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 12.83% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 2.72% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MSFT is 34.15% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 40 years have been positive in 30 years.
Microsoft Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Software - Infrastructure|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||38.48|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||28.93|