7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive MSFT News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MSFT
MSFT Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||26.95|
|Price / Book:||10.43|
|Net Income (TTM):||$72.74B|
|Return on Equity:||46.42%|
|Return on Assets:||21.16%|
Microsoft Earnings Forecast
Key Microsoft Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for MSFT is 68.40%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MSFT have been equal to 13.98% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 12.36% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 2.84% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MSFT is 36.69% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 29 years.
Microsoft Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Software - Infrastructure|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||24.13|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||19.43|