Middlesex Water 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2020-07-31||10Q||MSEX/Middlesex Water Quarterly|
|2020-05-05||10Q||MSEX/Middlesex Water Quarterly|
|2020-02-27||10K||MSEX/Middlesex Water Annual|
|2019-11-01||10Q||MSEX/Middlesex Water Quarterly|
|2019-07-31||10Q||MSEX/Middlesex Water Quarterly|
|2019-05-06||10Q||MSEX/Middlesex Water Quarterly|
Receive MSEX News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MSEX
MSEX Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||3.45|
|Net Income (TTM):||$42.43M|
|Return on Equity:||11%|
|Return on Assets:||4.08%|
Middlesex Water Earnings Forecast
Key Middlesex Water Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 29 years for MSEX is 51.31%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MSEX have been equal to 0.00% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 22.08% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MSEX is 26.12% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 25 years.
Middlesex Water Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Utilities - Regulated Water|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||32.72|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||28.44|
MSEX Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Middlesex Water (MSEX) is a Sell
Is Middlesex Water a Buy or a Sell?
Middlesex Water stock is rated a Sell
The current Middlesex Water [MSEX] share price is $78.20. The Score for MSEX is 34, which is 32% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.