7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive MSCI News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MSCI
MSCI Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||37.25|
|Price / Book:||0|
|Net Income (TTM):||$917.12M|
|Return on Equity:||0%|
|Return on Assets:||18.77%|
MSCI Earnings Forecast
Key MSCI Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 18 years for MSCI is 82.02%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MSCI have been equal to 18.30% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 4.77% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 19.71% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MSCI is 38.72% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 20 years have been positive in 15 years.
MSCI Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Financial Data & Stock Exchanges|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||47.87|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||34.32|