7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive MRVL News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MRVL
MRVL Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||57.9|
|Price / Book:||2.9|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-378.5M|
|Return on Equity:||-2.44%|
|Return on Assets:||-1.7%|
Marvell Technology Earnings Forecast
Key Marvell Technology Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 26 years for MRVL is 50.47%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MRVL have been equal to 14.25% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 30.14% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -104.34% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MRVL is -2.76% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 26 years have been positive in 15 years.
Marvell Technology Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||21.97|