7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive MRK News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MRK
MRK Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||20.54|
|Price / Book:||6.53|
|Net Income (TTM):||$4.61B|
|Return on Equity:||10.61%|
|Return on Assets:||4.31%|
Merck & Earnings Forecast
Key Merck & Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for MRK is 70.63%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MRK have been equal to 16.94% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 22.85% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 6.63% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MRK is 24.49% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 24 years.
Merck & Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Drug Manufacturers - General|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||18.6|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||12.58|