Marathon Petroleum 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2020-08-03||10Q||MPC/Marathon Petroleum Quarterly|
|2020-05-07||10Q||MPC/Marathon Petroleum Quarterly|
|2020-02-28||10K||MPC/Marathon Petroleum Annual|
|2019-11-04||10Q||MPC/Marathon Petroleum Quarterly|
|2019-08-05||10Q||MPC/Marathon Petroleum Quarterly|
|2019-05-09||10Q||MPC/Marathon Petroleum Quarterly|
Receive MPC News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MPC
MPC Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||3.41|
|Price / Book:||1.72|
|Net Income (TTM):||$16.4B|
|Return on Equity:||62.5%|
|Return on Assets:||18.04%|
Marathon Petroleum Earnings Forecast
Key Marathon Petroleum Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 15 years for MPC is 12.72%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MPC have been equal to 1.56% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 8.23% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MPC is 8.18% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 15 years have been positive in 8 years.
Marathon Petroleum Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Oil & Gas Refining & Marketing|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||3.84|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||8.49|
MPC Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Marathon Petroleum (MPC) is a Sell
Is Marathon Petroleum a Buy or a Sell?
Marathon Petroleum stock is rated a Sell
The current Marathon Petroleum [MPC] share price is $108.81. The Score for MPC is 46, which is 8% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.