7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive MOV News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MOV
MOV Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||9.45|
|Price / Book:||1.44|
|Net Income (TTM):||$105.3M|
|Return on Equity:||22.97%|
|Return on Assets:||14.16%|
Movado Group Earnings Forecast
Key Movado Group Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 30 years for MOV is 57.22%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MOV have been equal to 41.18% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.75% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MOV is 12.51% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 30 years have been positive in 16 years.
Movado Group Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||7.9|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||6.63|