The Mosaic 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive MOS News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MOS
MOS Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||5.62|
|Price / Book:||1.18|
|Net Income (TTM):||$3.58B|
|Return on Equity:||31.09%|
|Return on Assets:||15.41%|
The Mosaic Earnings Forecast
Key The Mosaic Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 34 years for MOS is 30.10%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MOS have been equal to 2.60% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 4.71% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MOS is 18.73% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 34 years have been positive in 17 years.
The Mosaic Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||4.21|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||7.4|
MOS Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
The Mosaic (MOS) is a Sell
Is The Mosaic a Buy or a Sell?
The Mosaic stock is rated a Sell
The current The Mosaic [MOS] share price is $42.39. The Score for MOS is 36, which is 28% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.