MarketAxess Holdings 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2020-07-24||10Q||MKTX/MarketAxess Holdings Quarterly|
|2020-05-01||10Q||MKTX/MarketAxess Holdings Quarterly|
|2020-02-18||10K||MKTX/MarketAxess Holdings Annual|
|2019-10-25||10Q||MKTX/MarketAxess Holdings Quarterly|
|2019-07-25||10Q||MKTX/MarketAxess Holdings Quarterly|
|2019-04-25||10Q||MKTX/MarketAxess Holdings Quarterly|
Receive MKTX News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MKTX
MKTX Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||61.21|
|Price / Book:||13.43|
|Net Income (TTM):||$250.22M|
|Return on Equity:||24.22%|
|Return on Assets:||15.69%|
MarketAxess Holdings Earnings Forecast
Key MarketAxess Holdings Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 21 years for MKTX is 74.65%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MKTX have been equal to 18.13% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Interest Expense is 0.28% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MKTX is 34.84% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 22 years have been positive in 15 years.
MarketAxess Holdings Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||58.04|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||43.47|
MKTX Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) is a Buy
Is MarketAxess Holdings a Buy or a Sell?
MarketAxess Holdings stock is rated a Buy
The current MarketAxess Holdings [MKTX] share price is $385.99. The Score for MKTX is 60, which is 20% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.