7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive MDLZ News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MDLZ
MDLZ Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||3.31|
|Net Income (TTM):||$3.14B|
|Return on Equity:||11.34%|
|Return on Assets:||4.66%|
Mondelez International Earnings Forecast
Key Mondelez International Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 24 years for MDLZ is 39.19%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MDLZ have been equal to 21.81% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 8.49% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MDLZ is 14.97% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 24 years have been positive in 14 years.
Mondelez International Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||21.23|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||19.18|
MDLZ Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Mondelez International (MDLZ) is a Buy