7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive LUV News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than LUV
LUV Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.47|
|Net Income (TTM):||$497M|
|Return on Equity:||4.62%|
|Return on Assets:||1.38%|
Southwest Airlines Earnings Forecast
Key Southwest Airlines Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for LUV is 19.95%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for LUV have been equal to 0.00% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 55.84% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of LUV is 2.26% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 23 years.
Southwest Airlines Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||31.23|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||16.53|