7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive LRN News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than LRN
LRN Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||12.63|
|Price / Book:||2.21|
|Net Income (TTM):||$107.13M|
|Return on Equity:||13.91%|
|Return on Assets:||6.79%|
Stride Earnings Forecast
Key Stride Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 19 years for LRN is 35.36%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for LRN have been equal to 26.08% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 11.03% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -7.91% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of LRN is 6.35% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 19 years have been positive in 9 years.
Stride Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Education & Training Services|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||16.68|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||14.04|