7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive KOP News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than KOP
KOP Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.91|
|Net Income (TTM):||$90.1M|
|Return on Equity:||21.22%|
|Return on Assets:||5.13%|
Koppers Holdings Earnings Forecast
Key Koppers Holdings Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 22 years for KOP is 17.40%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for KOP have been equal to 7.74% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 70.66% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of KOP is 3.20% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 22 years have been positive in 10 years.
Koppers Holdings Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||14.5|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||9.19|