Jones Lang LaSalle 10K Form
Jones Lang LaSalle
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive JLL News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than JLL
JLL Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.09|
|Net Income (TTM):||$654.5M|
|Return on Equity:||10.89%|
|Return on Assets:||4.24%|
Jones Lang LaSalle Earnings Forecast
Key Jones Lang LaSalle Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 26 years for JLL is 57.03%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for JLL have been equal to 94.24% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Interest Expense is 10.54% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of JLL is 3.14% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 27 years have been positive in 18 years.
Jones Lang LaSalle Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Real Estate Services|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||10.36|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||7.95|
JLL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) is a Sell
Is Jones Lang LaSalle a Buy or a Sell?
Jones Lang LaSalle stock is rated a Sell
The current Jones Lang LaSalle [JLL] share price is $137.45. The Score for JLL is 26, which is 48% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.