The Home Depot 10K Form
The Home Depot
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive HD News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than HD
HD Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||25.3|
|Price / Book:||184.48|
|Net Income (TTM):||$17.11B|
|Return on Equity:||0%|
|Return on Assets:||22.65%|
The Home Depot Earnings Forecast
Key The Home Depot Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 40 years for HD is 33.53%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for HD have been equal to 16.70% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 9.45% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of HD is 10.87% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 40 years have been positive in 35 years.
The Home Depot Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Home Improvement Retail|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||17.01|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||16.79|
HD Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
The Home Depot (HD) is a Sell
Is The Home Depot a Buy or a Sell?
The Home Depot stock is rated a Sell
The current The Home Depot [HD] share price is $283.91. The Score for HD is 28, which is 44% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.