7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive GWW News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than GWW
GWW Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||28.45|
|Price / Book:||12.89|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.82B|
|Return on Equity:||67.29%|
|Return on Assets:||23.44%|
W.W. Grainger Earnings Forecast
Key W.W. Grainger Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for GWW is 38.41%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for GWW have been equal to 23.86% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 6.01% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of GWW is 10.16% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 32 years.
W.W. Grainger Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||26.7|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||20.79|