Goodyear Tire & Rubber
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive GT News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than GT
GT Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||0.62|
|Net Income (TTM):||$859M|
|Return on Equity:||17.38%|
|Return on Assets:||3.84%|
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Earnings Forecast
Key Goodyear Tire & Rubber Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 38 years for GT is 21.66%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for GT have been equal to 15.44% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 50.65% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of GT is 4.37% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 38 years have been positive in 18 years.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||3.88|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||5.93|
GT Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) is a Buy