Genuine Parts 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2021-02-19||10K||GPC/Genuine Parts Annual|
|2020-10-22||10Q||GPC/Genuine Parts Quarterly|
|2020-07-30||10Q||GPC/Genuine Parts Quarterly|
|2020-05-06||10Q||GPC/Genuine Parts Quarterly|
|2020-02-21||10K||GPC/Genuine Parts Annual|
|2019-10-18||10Q||GPC/Genuine Parts Quarterly|
Receive GPC News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than GPC
GPC Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||20.37|
|Price / Book:||5.99|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.18B|
|Return on Equity:||32.52%|
|Return on Assets:||7.42%|
Genuine Parts Earnings Forecast
Key Genuine Parts Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for GPC is 35.03%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for GPC have been equal to 26.06% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 6.25% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of GPC is 5.35% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 29 years.
Genuine Parts Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||19.42|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||16.79|
GPC Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Genuine Parts (GPC) is a Buy
Is Genuine Parts a Buy or a Sell?
Genuine Parts stock is rated a Buy
The current Genuine Parts [GPC] share price is $161.34. The Score for GPC is 64, which is 28% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.