General Motors 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive GM News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than GM
GM Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||0.68|
|Net Income (TTM):||$9.39B|
|Return on Equity:||14.27%|
|Return on Assets:||3.62%|
General Motors Earnings Forecast
Key General Motors Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 15 years for GM is 13.39%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for GM have been equal to 6.81% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 9.94% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of GM is 6.34% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 15 years have been positive in 6 years.
General Motors Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||5.57|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||5.36|
GM Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
General Motors (GM) is a Sell
Is General Motors a Buy or a Sell?
General Motors stock is rated a Sell
The current General Motors [GM] share price is $34.13. The Score for GM is 47, which is 6% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.