7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive GEF News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than GEF
GEF Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||7.48|
|Price / Book:||1.98|
|Net Income (TTM):||$390.9M|
|Return on Equity:||21.39%|
|Return on Assets:||6.84%|
Greif Earnings Forecast
Key Greif Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 29 years for GEF is 20.24%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for GEF have been equal to 9.15% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 16.25% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of GEF is 5.93% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 29 years have been positive in 16 years.
Greif Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Packaging & Containers|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||10.66|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||10.92|