Fossil Group 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive FOSL News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than FOSL
FOSL Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||0.39|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-44.16M|
|Return on Equity:||-10.58%|
|Return on Assets:||-3.41%|
Fossil Group Earnings Forecast
Key Fossil Group Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 30 years for FOSL is 49.37%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for FOSL have been equal to 48.96% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -43.57% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of FOSL is -2.62% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 30 years have been positive in 19 years.
Fossil Group Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
FOSL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Fossil Group (FOSL) is a Sell
Is Fossil Group a Buy or a Sell?
Fossil Group stock is rated a Sell
The current Fossil Group [FOSL] share price is $3.05. The Score for FOSL is 30, which is 40% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.