New Oriental Education & Technology Group
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive EDU News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than EDU
EDU Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||48.66|
|Price / Book:||2.07|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-245.01M|
|Return on Equity:||-6.4%|
|Return on Assets:||-3.79%|
New Oriental Education & Technology Group Earnings Forecast
Key New Oriental Education & Technology Group Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 20 years for EDU is 43.51%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for EDU have been equal to 75.15% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -0.34% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of EDU is -38.25% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 20 years have been positive in 14 years.
New Oriental Education & Technology Group Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Education & Training Services|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||23.38|
EDU Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU) is a Buy