Electronic Arts 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2021-05-26||10K||EA/Electronic Arts Annual|
|2021-02-08||10Q||EA/Electronic Arts Quarterly|
|2020-11-10||10Q||EA/Electronic Arts Quarterly|
|2020-08-10||10Q||EA/Electronic Arts Quarterly|
|2020-08-07||10Q||EA/Electronic Arts Quarterly|
|2020-05-20||10K||EA/Electronic Arts Annual|
Receive EA News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than EA
EA Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||26.45|
|Price / Book:||4.77|
|Net Income (TTM):||$802M|
|Return on Equity:||10.58%|
|Return on Assets:||5.99%|
Electronic Arts Earnings Forecast
Key Electronic Arts Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 34 years for EA is 75.87%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for EA have been equal to 22.96% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 31.35% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 7.23% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of EA is 10.80% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 34 years have been positive in 20 years.
Electronic Arts Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Electronic Gaming & Multimedia|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||44.33|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||16.63|
EA Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Electronic Arts (EA) is a Sell
Is Electronic Arts a Buy or a Sell?
Electronic Arts stock is rated a Sell
The current Electronic Arts [EA] share price is $127.67. The Score for EA is 31, which is 38% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.