Duke Energy 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive DUK News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than DUK
DUK Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.45|
|Net Income (TTM):||$2.5B|
|Return on Equity:||5.24%|
|Return on Assets:||1.42%|
Duke Energy Earnings Forecast
Key Duke Energy Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 29 years for DUK is 45.11%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for DUK have been equal to 0.00% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 95.65% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of DUK is 8.86% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 19 years.
Duke Energy Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Utilities - Regulated Electric|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||27.98|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||14.81|
DUK Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Duke Energy (DUK) is a Sell
Is Duke Energy a Buy or a Sell?
Duke Energy stock is rated a Sell
The current Duke Energy [DUK] share price is $88.70. The Score for DUK is 40, which is 20% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.