7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive DLGEF News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than DLGEF
DLGEF Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.7|
|Net Income (TTM):||$6.47M|
|Return on Equity:||1.1%|
|Return on Assets:||0.4%|
Digital Garage Earnings Forecast
Key Digital Garage Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 19 years for DLGEF is 66.43%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for DLGEF have been equal to 53.79% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.31% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -94.57% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of DLGEF is -30.12% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 19 years have been positive in 9 years.
Digital Garage Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Information Technology Services|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|