Canadian Solar 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive CSIQ News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CSIQ
CSIQ Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.25|
|Net Income (TTM):||$314.47M|
|Return on Equity:||16.76%|
|Return on Assets:||3.55%|
Canadian Solar Earnings Forecast
Key Canadian Solar Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 21 years for CSIQ is 16.91%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CSIQ have been equal to 12.06% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.93% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 30.95% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CSIQ is 3.21% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 21 years have been positive in 11 years.
Canadian Solar Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||11.5|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||7.1|
CSIQ Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Canadian Solar (CSIQ) is a Buy
Is Canadian Solar a Buy or a Sell?
Canadian Solar stock is rated a Buy
The current Canadian Solar [CSIQ] share price is $39.55. The Score for CSIQ is 70, which is 40% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.