Salesforce 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive CRM News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CRM
CRM Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||29.47|
|Price / Book:||3.55|
|Net Income (TTM):||$379M|
|Return on Equity:||0.64%|
|Return on Assets:||0.4%|
Salesforce Earnings Forecast
Key Salesforce Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 23 years for CRM is 73.34%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CRM have been equal to 51.29% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 16.12% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 13.87% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CRM is 0.66% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 23 years have been positive in 14 years.
Salesforce Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Software - Application|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||997.76|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||23.29|
CRM Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Salesforce (CRM) is a Buy
Is Salesforce a Buy or a Sell?
Salesforce stock is rated a Buy
The current Salesforce [CRM] share price is $209.53. The Score for CRM is 52, which is 4% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.