7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive CPRX News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CPRX
CPRX Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||19.35|
|Price / Book:||6.46|
|Net Income (TTM):||$66.92M|
|Return on Equity:||29.43%|
|Return on Assets:||25.57%|
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Earnings Forecast
Key Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 20 years for CPRX is 84.46%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CPRX have been equal to 35.24% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 12.03% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.00% of Operating Income.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 20 years have been positive in 10 years.
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||45.31|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||18.84|
CPRX Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals (CPRX) is a Buy