7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive COST News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than COST
COST Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||77.74|
|Price / Book:||10.3|
|Net Income (TTM):||$5.88B|
|Return on Equity:||29.43%|
|Return on Assets:||9.16%|
Costco Wholesale Earnings Forecast
Key Costco Wholesale Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for COST is 12.15%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for COST have been equal to 8.71% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 2.70% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of COST is 2.57% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 31 years.
Costco Wholesale Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||37.92|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||31.19|