Canadian Natural Resources 10K Form
Canadian Natural Resources
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive CNQ News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CNQ
CNQ Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||5.79|
|Price / Book:||2.16|
|Net Income (TTM):||$8.46B|
|Return on Equity:||28.91%|
|Return on Assets:||14.29%|
Canadian Natural Resources Earnings Forecast
Key Canadian Natural Resources Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 30 years for CNQ is 32.83%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CNQ have been equal to 2.46% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 6.13% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CNQ is 22.08% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 30 years have been positive in 20 years.
Canadian Natural Resources Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Oil & Gas E&P|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||7.56|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||8.8|
CNQ Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ) is a Buy
Is Canadian Natural Resources a Buy or a Sell?
Canadian Natural Resources stock is rated a Buy
The current Canadian Natural Resources [CNQ] share price is $55.35. The Score for CNQ is 56, which is 12% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.