Cinemark Holdings 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive CNK News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CNK
CNK Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||64.36|
|Price / Book:||15.04|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-271.2M|
|Return on Equity:||-120.83%|
|Return on Assets:||-5.44%|
Cinemark Holdings Earnings Forecast
Key Cinemark Holdings Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 18 years for CNK is 64.41%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CNK have been equal to 34.98% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -65.82% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CNK is -11.05% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 21 years have been positive in 12 years.
Cinemark Holdings Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
CNK Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Cinemark Holdings (CNK) is a Sell
Is Cinemark Holdings a Buy or a Sell?
Cinemark Holdings stock is rated a Sell
The current Cinemark Holdings [CNK] share price is $13.77. The Score for CNK is 50, which is 0% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.