Clearfield 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive CLFD News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CLFD
CLFD Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||43.27|
|Price / Book:||2.01|
|Net Income (TTM):||$54.36M|
|Return on Equity:||26.99%|
|Return on Assets:||21.3%|
Clearfield Earnings Forecast
Key Clearfield Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 34 years for CLFD is 41.70%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CLFD have been equal to 18.14% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.63% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CLFD is 18.22% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 33 years have been positive in 19 years.
Clearfield Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||11.32|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||27.72|
CLFD Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Clearfield (CLFD) is a Sell
Is Clearfield a Buy or a Sell?
Clearfield stock is rated a Sell
The current Clearfield [CLFD] share price is $40.19. The Score for CLFD is 40, which is 20% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.