Colgate-Palmolive 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive CL News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CL
CL Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||33.89|
|Price / Book:||155.62|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.79B|
|Return on Equity:||420.79%|
|Return on Assets:||11.37%|
Colgate-Palmolive Earnings Forecast
Key Colgate-Palmolive Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for CL is 57.04%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CL have been equal to 36.54% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 9.36% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CL is 9.93% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 25 years.
Colgate-Palmolive Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Household & Personal Products|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||35.28|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||21.99|
CL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Colgate-Palmolive (CL) is a Sell
Is Colgate-Palmolive a Buy or a Sell?
Colgate-Palmolive stock is rated a Sell
The current Colgate-Palmolive [CL] share price is $75.15. The Score for CL is 50, which is 0% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.