Church & Dwight 10K Form
Church & Dwight
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2020-07-31||10Q||CHD/Church & Dwight Quarterly|
|2020-04-30||10Q||CHD/Church & Dwight Quarterly|
|2020-02-18||10K||CHD/Church & Dwight Annual|
|2019-10-31||10Q||CHD/Church & Dwight Quarterly|
|2019-07-31||10Q||CHD/Church & Dwight Quarterly|
|2019-05-02||10Q||CHD/Church & Dwight Quarterly|
Receive CHD News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CHD
CHD Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||29.47|
|Price / Book:||5.91|
|Net Income (TTM):||$413.9M|
|Return on Equity:||11.92%|
|Return on Assets:||5.05%|
Church & Dwight Earnings Forecast
Key Church & Dwight Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for CHD is 41.86%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CHD have been equal to 30.74% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 21.65% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CHD is 7.70% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 30 years.
Church & Dwight Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Household & Personal Products|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||50.32|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||25.45|
CHD Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Church & Dwight (CHD) is a Sell
Is Church & Dwight a Buy or a Sell?
Church & Dwight stock is rated a Sell
The current Church & Dwight [CHD] share price is $84.54. The Score for CHD is 43, which is 14% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.