The Carlyle Group 10K Form
The Carlyle Group
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive CG News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CG
CG Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.78|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.23B|
|Return on Equity:||20.75%|
|Return on Assets:||5.73%|
The Carlyle Group Earnings Forecast
Key The Carlyle Group Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 10 years for CG is 58.85%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CG have been equal to 17.16% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 211.85% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CG is 36.51% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 14 years have been positive in 6 years.
The Carlyle Group Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||9.08|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||6.76|
CG Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
The Carlyle Group (CG) is a Sell
Is The Carlyle Group a Buy or a Sell?
The Carlyle Group stock is rated a Sell
The current The Carlyle Group [CG] share price is $30.42. The Score for CG is 32, which is 36% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.