CBRE Group 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive CBRE News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CBRE
CBRE Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||17.43|
|Price / Book:||2.87|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.41B|
|Return on Equity:||17.2%|
|Return on Assets:||6.74%|
CBRE Group Earnings Forecast
Key CBRE Group Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 19 years for CBRE is 21.37%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CBRE have been equal to 15.08% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Interest Expense is 4.90% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CBRE is 4.57% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 22 years have been positive in 15 years.
CBRE Group Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Real Estate Services|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||16.97|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||12.08|
CBRE Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
CBRE Group (CBRE) is a Sell
Is CBRE Group a Buy or a Sell?
CBRE Group stock is rated a Sell
The current CBRE Group [CBRE] share price is $72.81. The Score for CBRE is 37, which is 26% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.