BioXcel Therapeutics 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive BTAI News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than BTAI
BTAI Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||6.92|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-165.76M|
|Return on Equity:||0%|
|Return on Assets:||0%|
BioXcel Therapeutics Earnings Forecast
Key BioXcel Therapeutics Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 2 years for BTAI is 94.74%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for BTAI have been equal to 18,094.74% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 24,010.53% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -4.95% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of BTAI is -43,621.05% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 7 years have been positive in 0 years.
BioXcel Therapeutics Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
BTAI Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
BioXcel Therapeutics (BTAI) is a Sell
Is BioXcel Therapeutics a Buy or a Sell?
BioXcel Therapeutics stock is rated a Sell
The current BioXcel Therapeutics [BTAI] share price is $18.32. The Score for BTAI is 33, which is 34% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.